At Mitratech’s annual user conference, Interact, legal leaders from across organizations and industries voiced the need for better visibility into resource allocation and legal spend – especially in today’s environment of heightened scrutiny and shrinking budgets.
Luckily, legal leaders from KP Labs, Delta Dental, and AT&T were also there to discuss how they use workflow automation as the connective tissue between legal and other departments, helping them make better data-driven decisions, optimize resource allocation, achieve quick wins, and focus on more critical tasks.
This discussion highlights:
- The Foundation of Workflow - Hear KP Labs share how TAP is built off of ‘if this, then that’ statements — if you can dream it, you can innovate it.
- The Power of a Legal Front Door - See how Delta Dental leveraged a legal front door to improve their end-user experience AND track who their business clients are, where their requests are coming from, and what intake trends correlate to the time of the year for more informed decision-making.
- The Benefit of Seamless Matter Management Intake - See how AT&T saved their legal department 100 hours a month by cutting down a lengthy 5-step matter management intake process with TAP.
- Matt Spanos, Global Dlr at Mitratech
- Lashonda Dash, Legal Operations Manager at Delta Dental
- Eric Paul, Director - Legal Technology Innovation at AT&T
- Tarryn Puzsar, Director, Business Process Automation at KP Labs